|Original Owner:||Roger Lind (1958)|
|Notable Past Residents:||N/A|
|Comments:||The original 1950s house that once stood on this lot was torn down to the foundation to build this house.|
|Architectural Comments:||The architectural style of
this house is very much not in keeping with the character of the surrounding
homes. When viewed in the context of the 1950s modern and ranch style houses found in the neighborhood, this two-story red brick house
tends to stand out.
This is a traditional two story w/ Georgian details - Note the fan lite arched windows are accentuated w/ brick banding - including a soldier course and cast stone keystones. Note also the basket weave brick infill below the first floor arched window. To soften the transition between a two story house and the neighboring one stories, the upper floor is accommodated in a steep roof line reflecting that of other traditional houses in the neighborhood - such as 12942 Traviata or 12907 Boheme.